© 2023 The Coca‑Cola Company. All right reserved.
|8/15/22||Monday||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|8/16/22||Tuesday||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|8/17/22||Wednesday||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|8/18/22||Thursday||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|8/19/22||Friday||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|8/20/22||Saturday||10:00am - 9:00pm|
|8/21/22||Sunday||10:00am - 8:00pm|
*Online ticket sales end 2 hours before closing time each day.
For the full calendar, click here.
At The Coca‑Cola Company, we celebrate uniqueness and create an inclusive environment. If something seems to be missing below, just give us a call or send us an email so we can lend a hand.
(404)-676-5151 / email@example.com
Onsite parking is available at World of Coca‑Cola parking garage for a fee of $20 per vehicle for all parkers. Our parking garage is accessible and meets all A.D.A. requirements. As the parking garage has limited capacity, spaces in the parking garage are available on a first-come, first served basis – advance reservations are not available. The lost ticket fee is $25.
• Most doors allow for assisted opening and delayed closing.
• You can request a transport wheelchair at our main entrance on a first-come, first-served basis. Anyone using a transport wheelchair needs to have a companion push them through World of Coca‑Cola during their experience. We’ll need your driver’s license or other state-issued ID in exchange for a transport wheelchair. Once you return it, we’ll return your ID.
• On both levels, all public restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
• Family restrooms are also available and allow for assisted opening and delayed closing.
• Elevators reach both levels of the facility.
• Please submit a request for sign language interpretation at least two weeks before your visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We’ll coordinate your requested visit date and time with a Sign Language interpreter, then ask you to pre-purchase tickets.
Service animals, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, are welcome at World of Coca‑Cola.
• Only guests who need the accessible features of a seat - or companions of guests who need those features - may use accessible seating locations, unless the area has been released for general seating.
• To accommodate as many people as possible, guests can utilize up to three companion seats for each wheelchair-accessible seat they use.
• Because of safety regulations, mobility devices like walkers must be stored during any shows or presentations. Only wheelchairs in use may stay in the theater.