Southbound via I-75/85:
- Exit 249C Williams St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
- Parking garage is on the LEFT at the second traffic light.
Northbound via I-75/85:
- Exit 249D Spring St./W. Peachtree St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Spring St. ramp toward Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Bear RIGHT onto Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Take immediate LEFT at traffic light onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
- Parking garage is on the LEFT at the first traffic light.
Eastbound or Westbound via I-20:
- Exit I-75/85 North and follow Northbound via I-75/85 route.
- MARTA stop W1: Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center.
- MARTA stop N1: Peachtree Center.
It is approximately a 10 minute walk from either station. Please visit MARTA to help plan your trip.
Buses and Large Vehicles:
Buses and vehicles larger than 7’H x 8’W x 16’L will qualify as oversized and cannot be accommodated in the World of Coca‑Cola garage. Visitors can utilize the Georgia World Congress Center bus marshaling yard.
Bus Parking passes may be purchased in advance through the GWCC Bus Parking web page. Select your date of visit and enter the access code WOCCBUS.
Buses should drop-off and pick-up passengers in the bus lane along Baker St.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations:
There are two ChargePoint Level 2 stations available on level 3 of World of Coca‑Cola parking garage.
Spaces can only be used when a charging session has been initiated.
Use the Centennial Olympic Park stop.