UNWRAP FAMILY FUN THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
UNWRAP FAMILY FUN THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AT THE WORLD OF COCA-COLA
— Santa, specialty beverages & sharing are part of holiday festivities —
- The magic of the holiday season comes alive at the World of Coca-Cola as guests step inside one of Haddon Sundblom’s famous Coca-Cola Santa paintings and capture the moment with a one-of-a-kind photo. Even though the World of Coca-Cola is home to a permanent collection of eleven of these iconic paintings, Santa gets a little special attention this time of year, as he should! A stroll through this collection of paintings is sure to be a memorable part of any visit to the attraction.A full slate of holiday festivities includes:
- Capturing the holiday season and getting a photo with family and friends in a classic Coca-Cola Santa painting, or choosing from a variety of photo options to commemorate your visit. The choice is yours.
- Meeting and having a photo taken with the 7-foot-tall, and very friendly Coca-Cola Polar Bear.
- Learning the fascinating history of Coca-Cola® as you journey through the World of Coca-Cola with the Holiday Scavenger Hunt, available in the Lobby.
- Savoring the delicious flavors of the holidays with Holiday Mint Sprite or Gingerbread Coke specialty beverages at the sampling bar in the Taste it! beverage lounge and taking home a FREE recipe card of the specialty beverages to enjoy with friends.
- Selecting a gift for that special someone from the wide variety of unique items in The Coca-Cola Store.
- Sharing in the spirit of giving this season, simply by visiting the World of Coca-Cola. From December 17th – 19th, the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta will donate $1.00 from every general admission ticket sold (up to $5000) to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- November 17th through January 5th
- World of Coca-Cola
121 Baker St., NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
(Directions – worldofcoca-cola.com)
- Sundblom Santa photo opportunity is available to guests at an additional cost to their price of admission.
About the World of Coca-Cola
At the World of Coca-Cola, experience the fascinating history of the world’s most famous soft drink in a dynamic, multimedia attraction featuring a fully-functioning bottling line that produces an 8 oz. glass bottle of Coca-Cola for each and every guest. View over 1,200 never-before-displayed artifacts ranging from vintage bottles to a 1939 Coca-Cola delivery truck from Argentina. The thrilling, multi-sensory 4-D movie experience, “In Search of the Secret Formula”, puts you right in the action. Tempt your taste buds with over 60 different beverages made by The Coca-Cola Company from around the world in Taste It! Experience something new and inviting around every corner of the World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coca-Cola is located at 121 Baker Street in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/ World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions about the attraction may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at worldofcoca-cola.com to purchase timed tickets.