Second Anniversary Celebration
– Special $2 Ticket Just One Reason to Get Up Early Saturday, May 23rd –
- Special $2 Admission for first 2000 Guests on Saturday, May 23rd – To celebrate their second anniversary, the World of Coca-Cola is offering special pricing on the first 2000 tickets purchased on Saturday, May 23rd.
- The first 2000 tickets purchased Saturday, May 23rd will be specially priced at $2. Guests purchasing the special $2 tickets may enter the attraction between 9am & 12pm on that date.
- Inside the World of Coca-Cola, guests will be among the first to view the newest art installation in the Pop Culture gallery. “Celebrating an Icon” will feature contemporary works in an array of media from local artists Steve Penley, Comer Jennings and Gordon Chandler as well as Los Angeles artists Steve Kaufman and Burton Morris.
- Outside, families can explore a world of art, music and food as The Market at Pemberton Place kicks off its inaugural season with a lively collection of artists, musicians, beverage samplings and fun activities for everyone.
- Entertainment continues throughout the day in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the World of Coca-Cola.
- Saturday, May 23rd from 9am – 6pm operating hours
- World of Coca-Cola
121 Baker St., NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
- Special pricing of $2 will apply to the first 2000 tickets purchased at the World of Coca-Cola on Saturday morning, May 23rd. Special $2 ticket allows for one entry per guest between 9am & 12pm on May 23rd only. Special $2 ticket is not valid for entry on any other date or time. Limit of 6 tickets per guest. Offer is not valid for online ticket purchases and General Admission pricing will apply to all tickets purchased after the 2000th ticket. General Admission pricing is as follows: $15 (adults 13 – 64 yrs.), $13 (seniors 65+ yrs.) and $10 (youth 3 -12 yrs.). Toddlers age 0 -2 yrs. are free when accompanied by an adult. Gates to Pemberton Place will open at 7:30am on Saturday, May 23rd.
World of Coca-Cola Contact
About the World of Coca-Cola
At the World of Coca-Cola, experience the fascinating history of the world’s most famous soft drink in a dynamic, multimedia attraction featuring a fully-functioning bottling line that produces an 8 oz. glass bottle of Coca-Cola for each and every guest. View over 1,200 never-before-displayed artifacts ranging from vintage bottles to a 1939 Coca-Cola delivery truck from Argentina. The thrilling, multi-sensory 4-D movie experience, “In Search of the Secret Formula”, puts you right in the action. Tempt your taste buds with over 60 different beverages made by The Coca-Cola Company from around the world in Taste It! Experience something new and inviting around every corner of the World of Coca-Cola.
The World of Coca-Cola is located at 121 Baker Street in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/ World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions about the attraction may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at worldofcoca-cola.com to purchase timed tickets.