FIVE REASONS SUMMER TASTES BETTER AT WORLD OF COCA‑COLA
ATLANTA, May 26, 2016 – Looking to create the ultimate summer bucket list? The World of Coca‑Cola is a fun and refreshing Atlanta experience you won’t want to miss. From taking a trip down Coca‑Cola memory lane to creating your own Coca‑Cola art, World of Coca‑Cola is the go-to spot for making memories with family and friends this summer.
- Best. Welcome. Ever. From the very beginning, a visit to the World of Coca‑Cola is overflowing with refreshing moments. You’re immediately welcomed into the Lobby with a complimentary, ice-cold Coca‑Cola. How’s that for hospitality?
- Pop Culture. Coca‑Cola has appeared in contemporary art for decades and has become a pop culture icon. See how Coca‑Cola bubbled up onto canvases and screens at the new exhibit Effervescence: Coca‑Cola in Pop Art. Pieces by Andy Warhol, James Rosenquist and more showcase the playful Pop Art style that continues to influence artists today. Inspired by what you see on the walls? Design your own contour bottle art through the interactive “My Coke Art” experience.
- Bear Hugs. Get a bear hug and take a selfie with the seven-foot-tall Coca‑Cola Polar Bear. He may seem awfully big, but he’s a huge softie. Up your social media game by sharing your photos, and use #worldofcocacola or upload photos to http://www.WorldofCoca-Cola.com/moments for a chance to be featured on the World of Coca‑Cola website.
- #SoManyChoices. World of Coca‑Cola offers more than 100 drinks from around the world in its one-of-a-kind Taste It! Beverage Lounge. From delicious classics to your new favorite that you probably didn’t even know existed, you can sample and savor them all. Plus, sip on some of the latest and greatest Coke products at the lounge’s Sampling Bar. Thirsty yet?
- A Tasty View. Outside the attraction, enjoy the “pop” of Coca‑Cola and the “fizz” of fireworks at the Centennial Olympic Park 4th of July celebration. Bring your friends, family and a blanket to Pemberton Place – the grassy pad just outside World of Coca‑Cola – and get a front-row seat for the spectacular display.
About the World of Coca‑Cola
The World of Coca‑Cola celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2015. During that time, the Atlanta attraction has welcomed guests from six continents, more than 80 countries, all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Join over 23 million people who have visited the Atlanta attraction and experience the history of the world’s most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 130-year-old secret formula for Coca‑Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 never-before-displayed artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the world before taking home a complimentary commemorative glass bottle of Coca‑Cola.
The World of Coca‑Cola is located in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta, and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at www.WorldofCoca-Cola.com to purchase tickets. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WorldofCocaCola or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/WorldofCocaCola.