We are excited to provide educators with all the tools needed to ensure that school field trips to World of Coca‑Cola are educational as well as entertaining. Please click on the grade links below to explore educational connections for your class visit. Pre and post-visit activities are also provided to assist with lesson planning.
- The average length of a school field trip visit is estimated to last one and a half to two hours.
- Receive all the details on Teacher Toolkit updates by emailing your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click School Field Trip Tickets to get information on discounted ticket prices and trip planning information for school field trip groups.
- Download our Teacher Information Flyer, a full color brochure including all the information you need to support and plan your very own school field trip.
- Register with My Coke Rewards for Schools and help your school get the items it needs to facilitate a well-rounded education for students.
- Visit www.coca-colacompany.com for more information on The Coca‑Cola Company’s history, products, sustainability initiatives and much more.
Explore educational connections to Georgia Performance Standards for 8th grade.
Explore educational connections to Georgia Performance Standards for 9th through 12th grades by clicking the appropriate grade level below.