The World of Coca-Cola offers services to help make group (25+) visits enjoyable and memorable. World of Coca-Cola Ambassadors are available throughout the attraction to answer any additional questions you may have once you arrive.
For answers to some of our most frequently asked questions, please see our Group FAQs page.
- Make sure to add a lunch-cart (free of cost) to your order if your group is bringing bagged/boxed lunches that need to be stored while you tour.
- Make sure to label all lunches with the school’s name, teacher’s name, and student’s name.
- Organize lunches into boxes/containers if possible.
- Please ask students to make sure they do not pack items that can easily spoil.
- Please note that lunch carts are first come, first served. A reservation does not guarantee a lunch cart, but we will do our best to accommodate groups while supplies last.