Join Our Team
Join Our Team of Ambassadors! Our employees are the heart and soul of The Coca-Cola Company and help make us a special part of people’s lives. For over 125 years, Coca-Cola employees have led our success by living and working with a consistent set of ideals as we seek to benefit and refresh everyone who is touched by our business.
As an Ambassador at World of Coca-Cola you’ll be a part of an outstanding team that refreshes others, inspires moments of optimism and makes a positive difference in the world.
The Coca-Cola Company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
- Quality: What we do, we do well
What World of Coca-Cola Ambassadors do for The Coca-Cola Company:
- Serve as on-site Brand Ambassadors to steward Company messages
- Embody the Company identity in appearance, personality, values and ethics
- Engage guests by sharing knowledge about The Coca-Cola Company, its products, history, exhibits and galleries
- Ensure guest experience is beyond what is expected of the world’s most iconic brand
- Share and inspire moments of happiness with guests
- Conduct and facilitate public and private tours for Corporate partners, and day guests
- Act as informal concierge for Pemberton Place and surrounding area
- Assist guests in discovering merchandise and/or product that is unique to their visit and closing the sell
- Support Corporate events in the evening
- Support consumer and customer programs
Interested in joining us, but not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered…
A seasonal position is a great way to explore World of Coca-Cola as a career option, and learn about the business. Many of our regular Ambassadors start in a seasonal or other temporary position; as opportunities become available, we initially look internally to fill those openings. If you express an interest in continuing your employment, you would be among the first considered based on your performance.
Randstad is the recruitment partner for all front-line, non-exempt (hourly) guest service roles at World of Coca-Cola.
- Roles include:
- Guest Relations Ambassador
- Character Performer
- Retail Sales Ambassador (inside/outside sales)
- Replenishment Ambassador; Cash wrap Ambassador
- Types of assignments:
- Seasonal (3-4 months) or
- Temp to Perm (May transition to a Coca-Cola employee, based on job performance and business needs)
WHAT’S REQUIRED OF WORLD OF COCA-COLA AMBASSADORS:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Experience working in a high volume guest centric environment
- Cash handling and sales experience (Retail and ticketing roles)
- Must be able to read and memorize spiels (scripts)
- Must be able to read transaction codes and follow steps (Retail)
- Physical Demands: Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions and may be required to work outdoors year round
- Must be able to share and articulate information in a fun, friendly and enthusiastic manner
- Flexible schedules, open availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must love everything Coca-Cola!
To explore all open positions at The Coca-Cola Company, please visit http://www.coca‑colacompany.com/careers/
The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Coca-Cola Company values the diversity of the people with whom we work and the contributions they make. We have a long-standing commitment to equal opportunity and intolerance of discrimination and harassment. The basis for recruitment, hiring placement, training compensation and advancement at the Company is qualifications, performance skills and experience.