VIP Guided Tours of World of Coca‑Cola
Experience the rich story of Coca‑Cola through a unique VIP Guided Tour of World of Coca‑Cola in Atlanta, Georgia. This option allows you to take in our attraction – within a personalized tour in a small group setting. Because this experience promotes a two-way conversation with your guide, he or she can then customize your experience to your group’s specific interests.
||Free with Adult
*Prices exclude local sales tax.
As our guest, you are certainly welcome to enjoy a self-guided tour, but a VIP Guided Tour is the best way to experience it all.
What your VIP Guided Tour includes
- Expedited entry into World of Coca‑Cola
- Personalized tour led by a dedicated guide
- Headset enabling you to hear your tour guide more clearly so you can get the most out of your visit
- Small group experience with maximum of 10 guests
- A gift, including either a special keepsake lanyard signifying your participation in the guided tour or a commemorative VIP Pin to take with you as a special memento of your visit.
- Multiple discounts, including:
- 10% discount in Coca‑Cola Store at World of Coca‑Cola
- 40% discount on professional photo imaging packages
- 15% discount at Pemberton Café
The top 3 reasons to take the VIP Guided Tour
- It’s led by a dedicated guide with extensive knowledge of Coca‑Cola ’s history & legacy, and highlights key facts as well as little-known aspects of our past and present – including information that isn’t included in the exhibits.
- There’s no need to wait in line at the walk-up Ticket Windows or the Main Entry when you purchase your VIP Guided World of Coca‑Cola Tour online for a specific tour time.
- It’s personalized, educational, and fun for the whole family.
Plan your VIP Guided Tour
We make it easier than ever to purchase VIP Guided Tour tickets online or in person. They’re only $32* per person at our World of Coca‑Cola walk-up ticketing windows or online (based on next availability). The tour is approximately two hours in length, but you’ll want to plan even more time to explore the rest of the attraction on your own after your tour is over. Click the link below to check VIP Guided Tour availability. *Prices exclude local sales tax.
What to do after purchasing your tickets online
If you’ve purchased your VIP Guided Tour tickets online, here are the steps you need to take to redeem them:
- Print your ticket with barcode noting your VIP Guided Tour and bring it to World of Coca‑Cola with you. Each guest purchasing a VIP Guided Tour must present his or her own barcoded ticket for entry.
- Meet World of Coca‑Cola Ambassador under the Coca‑Cola Bottle Cap Concierge Stand adjacent to our Ticketing Windows. He or she will ensure your guide escorts you into the attraction to begin your guided tour.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled VIP Guided Tour start time.
- Allow ample time for traffic, parking, sightseeing, etc. in downtown Atlanta when planning your trip to World of Coca‑Cola . Our parking deck is located at 178 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard. For a fee of $10 per car per day, you may park once and enjoy all that Pemberton Place, Centennial Olympic Park and area attractions have to offer.
- Tours begin on time so our guests may enjoy the full benefit of a guided tour experience. If you miss the start of your guided tour, every effort will be made to reschedule you on the next available tour. Please note that during peak attendance periods, this may mean a wait of several hours or even require moving your guided tour to the next day.
Changes or cancellation of your VIP Guided Tour
If you find you will no longer be able to participate in the VIP Guided Tour at the scheduled time you purchased, please speak with our Call Center at 404-676-5151 so they may either cancel your purchase or try to accommodate you and your party on another guided tour. No refunds will be offered for unused tickets or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled start of VIP Guided Tours.
READ MORE FAQs ABOUT THE VIP GUIDED TOUR OF WORLD OF COCA‑COLA