VIP Guided Tours
Experience the rich story of Coca-Cola through a unique VIP Guided Tour of World of Coca-Cola.
YOUR VIP GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Expedited entry into World of Coca-Cola. No need to wait in line at walk-up Ticket Windows or the Main Entry when you purchase your VIP Guided Tour online for a specific tour time.
- Personalized tour led by a dedicated guide with extensive knowledge of Coca-Cola’s history & legacy, highlighting key facts as well as little-known aspects of our past and present.
- Headset enabling you to hear your tour guide more clearly so you can get the most out of your visit.
- Small group experience with maximum of 10 guests, promoting a two-way conversation with your guide.
- Choose between a special keepsake lanyard signifying your participation in the guided tour, or a commemorative VIP Pin to take with you as a special memento of your visit.
- Multiple Discounts:
- 10% discount in The Coca-Cola Store at the World of Coca-Cola
- 50% discount on professional photo imaging packages
- 15% discount at Pemberton Café
PLAN YOUR VIP GUIDED TOUR:
- Purchase VIP Guided Tour tickets for $28.00 per person at our World of Coca-Cola walk-up ticketing windows or online (based on next availability).
- Approximately two hours in length
Click the link below to check VIP Guided Tour availability.
*Prices exclude local sales tax.
STEPS TO FOLLOW ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR VIP GUIDED TOUR ONLINE:
- Print your ticket with barcode noting your VIP Guided Tour and bring it to World of Coca-Cola with you. Each guest purchasing a VIP Guided Tour must present their own barcoded ticket for entry.
- Meet the World of Coca-Cola Ambassador under the Coca-Cola Bottle Cap Concierge Stand adjacent to our Ticketing Windows. They will ensure your guide escorts you into the attraction to begin your guided tour.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled VIP Guided Tour start time.
- Allow ample time for traffic, parking, sightseeing, etc. in downtown Atlanta when planning your trip to the World of Coca-Cola. Our parking deck is located at 178 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard. For a fee of $10 per car per day, you may park once and enjoy all that Pemberton Place, Centennial Olympic Park and area attractions have to offer.
- Tours begin on time so our guests may enjoy the full benefit of a guided tour experience. If you miss the start of your guided tour, every effort will be made to reschedule you on the next available tour. Please note that during peak attendance periods, this may mean a wait of several hours or even require moving your guided tour to the next day.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR VIP GUIDED TOUR:
- If you find you will no longer be able to participate in the VIP Guided Tour at the scheduled time you purchased, please speak with our Call Center at 404-676-5151 so they may either cancel your purchase or try to accommodate you and your party on another guided tour.
- No refunds will be offered for unused tickets or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled start of VIP Guided Tours.