The World of Coca-Cola is the only place where you can experience the fascinating story of the world’s best-known beverage brand in a dynamic, multimedia attraction.
- Learn about the legend of the secret formula for Coca‑Cola and see the vault where the formula is secured in our Vault of the Secret Formula.
- Taste over 100 flavors from around the globe in our Taste It! beverage lounge, and take home a FREE 8-ounce bottle of Coca-Cola
- Experience our thrilling In Search of the Secret Formula 4-D Theater (3-D movie with moving seats)
- Get an inside look at the bottling process in Bottle Works
- Give our 7-foot-tall and very friendly Coca‑Cola Polar Bear a big hug
- See the world’s largest collection of Coke memorabilia in Milestones of Refreshment
- View works by artists such as Steve Penley, Haddon Sundblom and Howard Finster in our Pop Culture Gallery
- Take the excitement home with clothing, collectibles and gifts from the Coca‑Cola Store
Check our daily hours of operation calendar to plan the date and time of your visit.
The World of Coca-Cola is located beside the Georgia Aquarium at Pemberton Place® in downtown Atlanta.
During your visit, our World of Coca-Cola ambassadors are always available to assist you with questions, needs and requests.
View frequently asked questions and get answers to some of our most popular questions.
Check out our latest television commercials to discover the World of Coca‑Cola and go inside with the Coca‑Cola Polar Bear.
The Pemberton Café, adjacent to the World of Coca-Cola and Georgia Aquarium, is a convenient new restaurant offering its guests fresh food fast, with a variety of delicious menu offerings to please any palate.
The Coca-Cola Store is part of the World of Coca-Cola experience, but you don’t have to purchase a ticket to enter and shop!
Connect and interact with the World of Coca-Cola and be the first to know about the latest news, events and special offers.