Plan Your Visit
After you have set up a Group reservation, we encourage you to read the information below to help make your visit to the World of Coca‑Cola easier.
- Please ensure chaperones/teachers or other adults are prepared to accompany students/youth at all times.
- Make sure to call or e-mail Group Sales to update your count closer to the date of your tour. If you are unsure of the number of people, your count can be adjusted at the ticketing window, upon arrival.
- Payment is acceptable upon arrival; we do not require early payments or deposits. If you choose to pay early we can process payment over the phone via credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, Amex, and Discover. Please call 404-676-6074 or e-mail groups@worldofcoca‑cola.com to complete advance payment.
- Check/Cash payments must be processed at the ticketing window and should NOT be mailed in advance. Personal Checks are not accepted.
- Inform Group Sales of additional parents / chaperones / guests who will be attending the day of the trip so they can be added to your order & receive the group rates as well.
- Tickets are not mailed in advance.
- Upon arrival, please ask your designated group leader to complete payment and pick up tickets from the ticketing windows. During this time, all attendees in your group can begin lining up in the entry queue.
- Given limited seating in the opening theater, groups may be divided and enter the attraction at different times.
- Allow no less than 2 hours for the World of Coca‑Cola tour.
- Late arrivals will receive next available admission, which during peak season, could be in excess of 1 hour.
- If you are due a refund, depending on the method of payment and amount due back, this can take additional time at the ticketing window & additional paperwork may be required.